Skip to content
Delivery & Returns
- Our products are currently supplied free of delivery, post & packaging charges.
- Our bespoke boxes of 3, 9 or 15 squares are specifically designed for Royal Mail Large Letter post, which means they should arrive the next working day after posting, and plop straight through your letterbox (no need for signing!)
- Boxes can only be delivered to addresses within the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland); this excludes PO Box addresses and BFPO addresses.
- Actual delivery times may vary for you depending on stock availability, your delivery address and circumstances impacting delivery by the postal service. We reserve the right to use alternative delivery methods without prior notification.
It is your responsibility to report all lost or undelivered boxes online within 5 days of the expected day of delivery. Please report the problem to us online via firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the perishable nature of the food, we cannot be held responsible for refunding or replacing the box if this procedure has not been followed.
- If you change address, you must update your address details in the relevant section of the website to ensure that boxes are not sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done in time to take effect before you move as you will not be refunded or credited for any boxes posted to the wrong location.
- We reserve the right to cancel your account with us if it becomes apparent that, in our sole opinion, the postal service in your area is too unreliable.
- If you place an order for multiple boxes, please be aware that they will still be sent in the usual way and may be subject to delays. We, therefore, cannot guarantee delivery on a specific day and will not be held liable for delays outside of our control.